Explosive growth in electric aviation and the growing number of cargo and urban air mobility aircraft developers are driving a need for corresponding power and propulsion solutions. Lectratek was formed to meet those needs, incorporating the intellectual property and capabilities in quiet propulsion and other eAviation technologies from aerospace & defense sister company Cornerstone Research Group (CRG). Lectratek is poised to supply the commercial eAviation industry with electric aircraft power solutions that reduce weight, increase range and payload, simply complexity, and improve societal integration..
In 2023, Lectratek will be moving to 8821 Washington Church Road, a 174,000 sq. ft. facility in Miamisburg, Ohio (southwest Ohio) (see photo below).
- Advanced battery cell production, including lithium metal capability
- Ducted fan production & test stands
- Advanced composite manufacture
- RTM, OOA, autoclave, etc.
- Drill and trim operations
- Electronics integration and testing
Our new home, 2023