Join Our Team!
Looking to be a part of an exciting and emerging industry? Consider joining the Lectratek team! Check back often for new positions that may be a good fit for you.
General Employee Requirements:
- Exclusive US citizenship
- Clean drug test
- Ability to perform in the fast-paced, unstructured environment in a rapidly growing start-up
- Self-starter mentality
- Attention to detail and a “get-it-done” mindset
- Adaptability to changing needs
- Health care plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA, FSA, life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Retirement plan (401k)
- 5 weeks annual paid time off
- Annual company holidays, following the federal holiday schedule
- Casual, flexible and hybrid work environment based on position responsibilities
- Fun company events
Who We Are:
Lectratek is a rapidly growing company based in southwest Ohio, created by Rushlight Ventures based on technology from CRG. We power eAviation by providing advanced electronics, battery, and propulsion systems that reduce weight, increase payload, and extend range. Our goal is to support electric aircraft OEMS and first-tier suppliers in their mission to de-carbonize aviation and make electric aircraft a reality. Our small team is doing big things and blazing new trails.
Lectratek is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.